Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Why Tuesday are not much fun

Well here it is Tuesday and this is a crummy day. I mean Tuesday, by itself, is OK.

Like the blog says, I am a banker. I dress like a banker. Man, today I was so banker looking that I could have made change when my shoes squeeked as I walked. I had on my dark blue suit, white shirt with a dark red tie, and really well polished black shoes. 100% pure banker.

So what happens?

I'm in my local market parking lot after a sintillating 90 minutes drive home from the office tonight and some guy asks me if I have any jumper cables. Do you think I looked like a guy who would have jumper cables? I think not. I look like the guy with a fully charged cell phone and auto club membership. The auto club will send out a driver with jumper cables if I need them. Besides, my car trunk is small.

My son gave me a modest shout out today in his blog and expressed his desire that I do not embarass him badly. I would never do that intentionally; besides, who else will help me with the blog?

Time to go something useful and productive before I crawl into the old rack I call a bed. 5:00 AM comes awfully early in the Winter.

Be well and stay happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home