Sunday, August 05, 2012

July by the Numbers


July by the Numbers
Another month has come and gone. I suppose that I ought to look forward instead of backward. Maybe I will try that next month.
Balancing Checkbooks
The blog had some good numbers again. I think they are good numbers since I no longer feature the Woman of the Moment, actresses in bikinis mostly. The blog had 527 visitors for the month and it has had 66,291 visitors since I started keeping track. The blog had 961 page views this past month.
MINI Cooper
July was the best month so far this year for top down driving. I had 28.25 hours for the month and I now have 118.75 hours for the year to date. The MINI has a cumulative top down driving time of 413 hours.
I do love driving with the top down.
Teaching
I was talking with the Associate Dean this week. He asked me to take over a class during. I would have loved to take on the class except that it was on Thursday night when I take a class. The class was one that I have taught maybe eight or nine times.
Anyway.
He did speak to me course he had me penciled in to teach next quarter. I maybe teaching Business Law, a class I have taught before and enjoy, and Business Negotiation. The last one would be a new one but comes right after this quarter’s course on Procurement and Contract Management.
One has to realize that any teaching schedule this early has all of the permanence of  a sand castle built on Stimson Beach at low tide.
I know it will change.

Be well and stay happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home