Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Utah wins again

There were some high spots in my day today.

My beloved University of Utah men's basketball team is now ranked15th in the nation with a 19-3 record.

The Girl Friend called to thank me for the brownies I sent to her office. She said that feeding frenzy I heard in the background was her staffers enjoying the shared brownies. She said her brownie tasted almost as sweet as me. The Girl Friend also wants me to go to her house earlier than we talked about this weekend.

Excellent.

[Note to self: find a good Valentine's Day for the Girl Friend.]

I had my hair cut tonight on my home from work. I know it makes for a much longer day than I would prefer but this leaves more of my weekend free. My stylist, Michelle, gave a full body hug tonight as she always does. She likes the way I am wearing my hair now, so does the Girl Friend. I guess I won't be changing it anytime soon. Both of them said I should keep my moustache for the time being. I guess I won't be changing it either anytime soon.

I also went to see Michelle at night because she likes to see me in my suits. She likes it because it is change from what she gets to see normally. I had on an Italian wool, olive colored, chalk stripe suit tonight with light blue dress shirt and a dark blue print tie.

Naturally, my shoes were highly polished. Anyone who spent time in the United States Marine Corps, even as an officer as I did, knows how to shine shoes and my dark brown shoes were glistening tonight.

I should also explain that I do have a daughter, The Princess. She is not local so she does not fit into the blogative [blog narrative] as easily as The Big Guy. She also doesn't blog either or at least she doesn't blog to my knowledge and we all know Dads are the last to know anything.

Be well and stay happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home