Monday, November 23, 2009

The laptop is moving

The laptop is moving
Yes, the laptop is moving. It left Tao Yuan and has landed in Anchorage, Alaska this afternoon. It is getting closer to my flat. Fortunately for me, I am not planning on going anywhere for the rest of the week. I or some other adult has to sign for the package. Since I live alone, this is my job. With any degree of luck, the laptop ought to arrive on Friday.

University of Utah and high school football
My old high school won its first playoff game last Friday in a convincing manner. This made me and my Brother and my friend Nan from North Carolina very happy. Well, I was very happy.

Our Utes also had a convincing victory, 38 to 7, in Salt Lake City over San Diego State University. The Princess and I are both very happy about how our Utes are doing. They are ranked in all of the four major ranking services. Utah is ranked ahead of the University of Southern California in three of the four services.

My Brother thinks those three ranking services don’t know what they are doing. The Princess and I know better.

I was going to include a copy of the Salt Lake tribune’s coverage of the game. After reading it over, I decided that I could pass. After all, what can you say when you win so convincingly? The game was a complete victory on all counts and all aspects of the game; offense, defense, and special teams.

Visitors
The blog was visited by a small surge of Brits over the weekend. There were about sixty or so Brits who stopped by on Saturday and Sunday. They were all visiting the January 1, 2007 blog entry. This particular blog entry has an excellent selection of photos of young Western and Asian women in skimpy bikinis on it.

That would explain a great deal.


Be well and stay happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home