Friday, August 26, 2011

not going there

not going there
I won’t be attending the hemp.com convention and the Exxxxotica Convention this weekend. They’ll be held at the Los Angeles Convention Center. Adult entertainment and hemp certainly make for an interesting combination. I can imagine who the attendees might mingle at the end of the day.

There is a cat festival of sorts in Santa Monica this weekend also.

For a brief moment, I had thought about dropping by. I figured I might have a chance to meet women in my age group at the show. Then, I realized those women would probably be cat fanciers or even worse have cats at home.

All of a sudden I had an epiphany and discovered staying home and teaching were so much better options for me

A cat show? What was I thinking?


Be well and stay happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home