Monday, February 07, 2011

The PET Scan test results

The PET scan test results
I got an email from City of Hope and Dr. Kim this past week.

The test turned out very well for me. The official radiology report or comment was “there were no abnormal conditions noted.” Obviously, I was very pleased with those results and so was Doug.

Dr. Kim wants to schedule a meeting for late March. He saw something that he didn’t like; probably one of my lesions. I think he’ll want me to go ahead with the surgery he proposed, to remove the lesions.

Right now, I am leaning towards going along with his surgery suggestion. I think Doug does as well.

Teaching
I have what I call a tentative teaching schedule for next quarter. It is tentative until probably the first day of class and that won’t be until March 14th. I am scheduled to teach two Business courses that I have taught before and two Economics course, only one which I have taught before.

My fifth class is a Writing course. I could have that changed to another course in Project Management or Criminal Justice. I have taught the Project Management course before so that would be no preparation for that course.

One of the Economics courses and a possible Criminal Justice course would be new to me. The Criminal Justice course would either be in Criminal Law or Constitutional Law. I ought to have no difficulty with the preparations for the Criminal Justice class.

I’ll just sit and wait and see what develops for my courses.

I discovered the battery on one of my watches died during the night. This happens; I just wish I had discovered the dead battery before I left for school this morning.

eHarmony and Me
I’ve cut my second group of eHarmony matches plus holdovers from the first set down to seven as of now. The list will shrink by one or two more tonight. I plan to start more extended emails with some of the more promising ones this week.


Be well and stay happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home