Monday, November 17, 2008

Overflow Monday

My Friend Sharon
My Friend Sharon phoned me on Thursday night when I was in class. It was first phone in that class all term long.

My students called me out for taking the phone call. True, I had taken a phone call but it was only the first call and it was in Week 10. I also asked my students who were calling me out about the call how many times they had taken calls.

That silenced the most eager of the students.

I told Sharon that I would call her back on Friday. I got involved with things on Friday; most notably, spending an inordinate amount of time at the hospital and I wasn’t spending it with Dr. Karen. I finally got around to calling Sharon on Saturday after I got into my room at the Crown Plaza in Mission Valley in San Diego.

Sharon was not available so I left her a message. I will try phoning her again on Monday during the day.

I wonder what was on her mind on Thursday.

Posting Photos to Blogger
I am having much better luck posting photos to Blogger using Internet Explorer 7. Before, I was unable to post with IE and I ended up using Firefox instead. I was able to post all of the images in yesterday’s blog with IE.

If I am able to continue to post using IE, I think I will probably stay with IE 7. I am not that anxious to download and start using IE 8. There is no joy and very little rewards in being a Beta tester. I prefer to download the finished product or what Microsoft says is a finished product.


Be well and stay happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home