Monday, November 03, 2008

Weekend Residue

Utah Football
Utah football is alive and well and moving up. Our, that would be me and the Princess, Utes are moving up in the BCS polls after a lack luster performance at New Mexico over the weekend. The Utes are now ranked at Number 8 by the BCS computers which is the ranking that counts. At the rate the Utes are improving, they may pass USC this weekend if they prevail over TCU in Salt Lake City.

The Utes are now 9 – 0 and this almost guarantees them a post season bowl game.

Perfectomundo.

Life is good to be a Ute fan.

Cora Linn & Sharon Tay – Favorite Women of the Moment
I was checking both of their web sites this morning. This is something that I normally do every few weeks. I want to see if they have posted any new photos.

All I received was the dreaded 404 Error message. It seems their web sites are no longer active.

This is a major bummer for their fans like me. Fortunately, I have saved a bunch of their images so I can survive this bleak period.


Cora Linn


Sharon Tay

Dr. Karen the Oncologist
Dr. Karen declined to let me take her photo for the blog. This is understandable and not completely unexpected.

Being resourceful, I found a near perfect solution.

My Internet acquaintance Ziying from Shanghai uses an avatar that I really like. She gave me the link to the Chinese web site so I could download the images. It was taking forever so Ziying sent me two. This is one of the two images. I think this is how Dr. Karen will react when she sees that I have lost some more weight.

Dr. Karen wants to see me gain weight; all oncologists like to see their patients gain weight.


Be well and stay happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home