Thursday, October 30, 2008

Post Aiko Tanaka Blog Traffic

Post Aiko Tanaka Blog Traffic
Surprise, surprise; the blog traffic is down about 30% after I removed the Aiko Tanaka images. This was about what I had expected to happen.

On the plus side, our visitors have been discovering other Women of the Moment in the blog. I expect that those past Women of the Moment will see their traffic volume build. There does not seem to be a clear preference established yet for a replacement Woman of the Moment for Aiko Tanaka who averaged about thirty visits – views a day.

I will wait and see who you like the most over the next few weeks after the volume settles down.

School and Doug
Doug was a guest speaker for my Managing Corporate and Virtual Teams course yesterday. He spoke on life as a virtual team member that was based on his time with Defamer.com, part of the Gawker Media empire.

Doug’s experiences were unusual because he was in an extreme form of virtual team membership. His team, the Defamer writing staff, had to produce a completely new product every day of the business week. The course textbook only talked about virtual teams that worked over a period of time to arrive at a decision or some other activity.

They students responded well to his presentation. They asked a number of questions that showed they were paying attention. His presentation also ran longer than I thought it would go so that was another positive sign.

Looking Ahead But Not Very Far
Tomorrow, I am going to see Molly the Stylist and hopefully Natalie the Receptionist when I get my hair cut. I am also dropping off some Halloween candy for Molly and Natalie; I do hope they share with the others.

After I get my hair done, I will roll down the 405 freeway to Gloria’s frozen yogurt and ice cream store. I do need the ice cream so Dr. Karen won’t yell at me for losing too much weight.

Saturday I am going to the La Mirage Theater to see a musical based on the 1980s television show Happy Days.

If the play is not that good, I can always bail out early at intermission and swing by Gloria’s on my way home. The store is open until midnight on Saturday nights. With Winter coming on, I suppose the frozen yogurt and ice cream store will be less crowded and that is good for me.


I hope your weekend is fun for you.


Be well and stay happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home