Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Last Post of 2008 - Happy New Year

Last Post of 2008 – Happy New Year
Well, this is my last posting for 2008. I don’t think that there will be anything that will happen in my life in the next nine plus hours to warrant another posting. This assumes, of course, that I will be able to stay away until midnight.

One of my students said she was going to call me at midnight. I doubt that she will; the student is big on talk and very low on performance.

I had to fill the Prelude up with gas on Tuesday as I drove to see Molly the Stylist for a haircut. I did some mental calculations on the fuel economy over the last tank load which was primarily high speed highway driving. The Prelude managed to average between 29 and 30 miles to the gallon. I am confident that I could have achieved more fuel efficiency if I had driven with more care and less pressure on the accelerator pedal. Even so, the fuel economy was impressive for a car that is over 20years old.

I saw Molly for my regular haircut. She said my hair was sort of long and ragged; it was crawling over my shirt collar. It has been five weeks since Molly last cut my hair so it should be on the long side.

Molly tried a different hair goop after she finished up with the cutting. She also put the purple rinse in my hair. I think it looked very nice when she was finished. Unfortunately for me, I did not have my camera with me so I could get a photo of me with my hair all styled and such.

Since today is Wednesday, I went to the local Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf for my usual ice blended drink. Tihana was working there today and she made a perfect drink for me. I went there at mid-day and the store was almost empty. Most of the time, the store is full of laptop posers and sometime students.



Celebrate responsibly.


Be well and stay happy and come back to the blog in 2009.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home