Monday, February 14, 2005

Monday without the Girl Friend

I did have two high points today. One was The Girl Friend calling to wish me a Happy Valentines Day. She missed me and that's about all that I can repeat; something are just left better said between the two of us. It was one of those phone calls that drives away the grey clouds of depression.

The Big Guy called to check on his Dad and to see if he was feeling better from Friday. I was much better today.

Saturday, The Girl Friend and I went to a musical, My Way. The performance was a tribute to Frank Sinatra so we had about two hours of songs that he made famous. It was a great show so long as you happen to enjoy his songs and we did.

Your humble author also scored points with The Girl Friend. She really liked what I picked out for her. And, even more unbelievable, the clothes not fit but they were in colors that she liked. Is that success or what?

Moving along, I just blobbed around on Sunday without too much direction or energy. I did make some progress towards cleaning up my email inbox and taking the trash and recycables out as well.

I was saddened to see that Star Trek Enterprise is going off the air. The show had a closing message that these were the last episodes. Bummer. I enjoyed the program but I guess there were not enough of us to make it a commercial success. Hopefully, someone like the Sci-Fi Channel will pick it up for reruns.

Be well and stay happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home