Monday, October 30, 2006

More Leftovers

More Leftovers
As is becoming a nasty habit of mine, Monday’s blog is filled with leftovers from the weekend. My life is not very exciting now.

Maybe I should have a girl friend to liven my life up but let’s not have any finger pointing at me. I know there were Nurse Beth and Liz the Lonely who could have made my life more interesting.

Carbon Dating Myself
I can remember when software companies would mail you an update on a floppy disk.

Woman of the Moment
When in doubt, always add a third photo. Third photos are excellent space fillers and no one complains about an extra photo.




Observation
I was getting gas over the weekend in the Prelude that just clicked over 337,000 miles or 542,300 kilometers. I noticed a new Lexus SC 430 at the gas pump in front of me. Its license plate cracked me up.

5 MBZ 123

I don’t know if the “123”is correct or not but the MBZ on a Lexus was a killer image. I wished I had my camera with me.

Visitors
It was a good week as far as visitors went. It was not like the week before it when we had the hordes of Germans coming to the site. We had visitors from Texas, Germany [10 or more], Canada [5], India [2], Netherlands, Iran, Japan [4], United Arab Emirates, Denmark, Russia, Hong Kong [2], United Kingdom [3], and Poland.

We also had two curious visitors from the United States who stopped by for 17 minutes and 26 minutes respectively.

Sharon
My friend Sharon called me today. She went to Las Vegas for the weekend and had a very nice time. We didn’t talk about gambling since it is highly likely that you will lose and because Sharon, like me, is not too much a gambler.

Sharon told me that she really enjoyed the play “Proof.” Her boyfriend works with mathematics so he could understand and appreciate the play. I was glad that she could use and enjoy the tickets.


That was my Monday gentle readers.

Be well and stay happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home