Monday, October 23, 2006

First Order of Business

First Order of Business – Woman of the Moment
The first order of business for the week is a new Woman of the Moment. The new Woman of the Moment is Sunisa Kim.

I first ran across her photos at the Speed Options web site models section. This was when I was learning about Mercedes Terrell and having her chauffer you to Lee’s Sandwiches for a couple of Number 2s.

Sunisa listed herself as 67 inches / 170 centimeters tall and measures 36B – 24 – 36 inches or 91 – 61 – 91 centimeters in the Speed Options web site. Her web site lists her measurements as 34C - 25 - 34 and she is 68 inches tall. Bravely, she put her weight down at 115 pounds / 52 kilos. Pick your own measurements I guess.

She has a limited web site of www.sunisakim.com. She has been promising to update the web site for a year or so.

About half of the photos used in the Woman of the Moment came from the Speed Options web site where she was the model of the month for July 2004. The remainder came from various fan and auto magazine web sites. You can use Google images and download your own favorites if that is your fancy.




Dissertation
I slogged along with the dissertation today and finished up my archival research work. The Excel spreadsheets look nice for now. I will have to tweak them a bit by the time I finish the project.

The second data set also seemed to confirm one of my hypotheses. The sample exhibited the same common trait across all ten banks in the same. Since this was a statistically valid sample, I should be able to apply the results to all of the banks in the universe.

Visitors
The visitor traffic pattern is now back to normal. The hordes of German visitors have left the blog and probably gone off to some other site. Still, it was nice to see over 100 daily visitors come to the site, for whatever reason, for a couple of days.

I wonder if last week’s visitor surge constitutes the blog’s moment of fame.

Mondays
Mondays always seem like a writing let down for me after the Weekend Update. I feel like I haven’t given you your eye’s worth of matter to read today.

I guess I do more interesting things on the weekends and the rest of the week is sort of dull by comparison.


Oh well, not to worry.

Be well and stay happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home