Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Waiting for the Cable Guy

Waiting for the Cable Guy
My cable box crapped out [failed] this morning.

I had to wait for the Cable Guy to show up. I figured out the decoder box failed based on the performance or lack thereof. I had lots of visual static and ghosts and no sound. When I told the Cable Guy what my problems were, he said I needed a new box, no charge.

That was nice.

I only had to wait for four hours because I wasn’t an appointment call. I considered that reasonable.

The Cable Guy put in a new box and everything worked just fine when he left.

Tonight, the old problems are back so the actual problem may have been somewhere else. Maybe the cables are bad. The cable tested fine and it had a strong signal. That would be ugly to replace.

I’ll see what happens later on tonight.

Jury Duty
I lucked out on jury duty and got a pass for Tuesday. I called in to see if I have to report tomorrow and I have a pass for Wednesday. This would normally be good but the week is running out and I run the risk of getting put on a jury at the end of the week and have my service carry over into next week.

The Princess
I got an email from the Princess today. She said she wanted to go with Doug and the Boy Friend and me to the Original Tommy’s Hamburgers. I didn’t think she would want to do that since she is not much of a beef eater.

The Princess said she wanted to see why Doug and I get so excited about going there. We’ll take her there for sure.

Woman of the Moment
Our new Woman of the Moment is Oksana Mazurovsky. I’m going to go out on a thin limb and guess that Oksana is not Irish. She is tall at 66 inches / 167 centimeters and measures 34C – 23 – 34 or 86C – 58 – 86 centimeters.

All of the photos and measurements came from the July 2005 Speed Options model feature. I suppose there are lots more out there on the Internet if one wanted more images.





Be well and stay happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home