Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Winter maybe

Winter maybe
It looks like we may actually have some Winter or what we in Southern California call Winter here soon. The local weather news reader who is a cross between Bozo the Clown and Curly from the Three Stooges said there was a chance of rain over the weekend.

I think the operative word here is “chance.”

I will be upset if it does rain when I am out driving in the Prelude that was washed over last weekend. Of course, I could take the Pathfinder because it is dirty and a little rain won’t make it look much worse now.

Woman of the Moment
These are some more Joyce Lex photos from the Speed Options web site. At least, I think that’s where I found them. I do like and enjoy short vinyl outfits.



Programming Note
I told you that I wouldn’t be posting a blog on Thursday since it is a holiday here in the United States. Instead of a text based blog posting, I’ll be putting up a Best of the Woman of the Moment. That should make things nice for everyone.

I am open to suggestions and nominations of who should and should not be included in the Best of the Woman of the Moment feature. Just because you submit a name doesn’t mean I will accept your suggestion.

It is my blog after all.

Short Blog Posting
Some days have nothing noteworthy happen on them. This results in a short blog posting. Sunday was a large posting so I am about out of things to say for now. Think of this posting as being a “lite” posting.


Be well and stay happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home