Tuesday, February 20, 2007

The Big Let Down

The Big Let Down
Today is a big let down day as far as the blog is concerned.

I tossed out a rather nice blog posting yesterday and now I am sort of out of material. For example, I was able to weave in references to two classic battles in the ancient Western world, Salamis and the Teutoburg Forest, along with a classic American film in my comments on DAE JOYOUNG.

I can’t do that every day now.

The New Stylist
I made an appointment to get my hair cut by the new stylist. I go in for a cutting on March 3rd.

I decided to have my hair cut on March 3rd since this weekend is the traditional Douguary Dinner and I did want to have the “just come from the barber [stylist] look” for my hair. I do hope this new stylist will work for me.

I had been with Michelle, my last stylist, for almost four years. I had gotten used to her way of not cutting my hair the way I wanted it to be cut. Michelle had her own ideas of how my hair should look and rarely paid any attention to what I wanted.

So much for putting the customer first.

On the plus side, the first hair cut with the new stylist will give me something to write about in the Weekend Update for March 4th.

Woman of the Moment
The new Woman of the Moment is Mandy Lynn from Long Island, New York. I found her in the Speed Options website Model of the Month section. The images are from the February 2007 Model of the Month web site feature. She has an active web site of http://www.clubmandylynn.com for those you who crave more information about her.

For the statistically inclined reader, Mandy Lynn is 62 inches / 157 centimeters tall and is 32D – 22 – 33 inches / 81 – 56 – 84 centimeters. Her weight was listed at 95 pounds / 43 kilograms.

As far as I can tell, she has had not been in any films, based on a search of the Internet Movie Database. Mandy Lynn has been in several subsidiary Playboy publications and in several calendars as well.



Changing Weather
The sun came out today but it will be gone by Thursday and Friday when the weather forecast is calling for some rain. We did have some very nice dark clouds this morning and early afternoon. Looking ahead, I will have a cloudy drive to school on Thursday and that will be good for me.


Be well and stay happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home