Monday, February 12, 2007

Too tired

Too tired
I was too tired to post to the blog today. I did not sleep well last night. Actually, I did sleep well once I fell asleep. It was the falling asleep part that was difficult for me.

I was sucking down some Dove Sugar Free Chocolates while I was watching the final episode of DELICIOUS PROPOSAL. I failed to realize that the chocolate contained caffeine until it was around 1:00 AM this morning. I think I ended up with about five or so hours of sleep this morning.

Tomorrow should be better.

I figure that Eriko Sato is a satisfactory substitute for a blog posting. If for no other reason, these photos are worthwhile because they illustrate why a man should never become too attached to his girl friend's or wife's hair color or length.






Be well and stay happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home