Tuesday, February 06, 2007

It was cooler and overcast today

It was overcast and cooler today
It was overcast and cooler today. Naturally, of course, it would be cooler and overcast since I was not teaching or doing anything else outside of the house today. I did run some errands like go to the ATM for some cash and the cleaners to drop off some laundry.

I listened to the weather news reader at lunch today. He said the weather was changing and that it was going to be cloudy and cooler.

Well, duoh; I could see that it would be like that when the clouds began rolling in during the morning, when I was out running errands.

He even said there was a chance for rain by the weekend.

Cancel the plans for getting the Prelude washed.

School Teaching
I spent some time working on lesson plans and grading papers. This is the un-fun part of teaching.

I also have to create a make-up mid term examination for one of my students in my Microeconomics class. The student missed the regular examination and then missed two opportunities to take the regular examination. Right about now, I would be willing to bet that he does not make to class tomorrow in time to take the examination.

It is frustrating when you are trying to teach a class and only two of the students are interested and are participating in the discussion.

Doug
Doug showed me the Douguary Dinner invitation last night that he sent out to the Usual Suspects. You have to understand Doug in order to understand all of the images on the invitation. I recognized a couple of the images and they made some sense to me.

Tonight, we will be having sautéed fish for dinner with spaghetti and sliced tomatos. I am going to have some Pacific snapper and Doug will end up with swordfish. I had planned on both of us having swordfish but there was only one swordfish portion left in the meat case when I went to the market.

I went to Giuliano’s to pick up some desserts for tonight and the next two days that Doug will be here at my flat. I did pick up some of his favorite semi-sweet chocolate chip cookies for him to snack on.

This is not a fancy meal tonight so there will be no photos in the coming blogs. I may do a photo of my dessert, chocolate ganache cheesecake, and put that in with the Weekend Preview edition.

Woman of the Moment
We are back to Michelle Yeoh tonight as the Woman of the Moment. Her first big Western film was 1997’s James Bond film, TOMORROW NEVER DIES.




Be well and stay happy gentle readers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home