Thursday, March 22, 2007

Weekend Preview - March 22nd

Weekend Preview
This ought to be an interesting weekend for me.

The Prelude gets its exhaust system fixed on Friday morning.

Perfectomundo.

I had previously ordered a book from Barnes and Noble by one of my favorite authors. It arrived on Wednesday afternoon. It is only 260 pages long. I will have something to read while I wait for the Prelude to be fixed.

The new bed and bookcase will be delivered on Friday as well. Doug is hanging around my place until I finish with the Prelude repairs at the Honda dealer just in case the delivery truck arrives early. Then, I can start putting the room back together Friday afternoon.

I also have some cleaning to do at the place because Amber is coming by for dinner on Sunday.

I have class on Saturday afternoon. This is a perfect way to ruin a Saturday because I can’t start too many large projects on Saturday morning and I am tired when class is over.

The big event of the weekend is dinner with Amber on Sunday. I will probably write about the dinner on Monday.

Programming Notes
I may or may not post an early Weekend Update blog edition. Instead, I just may hold off on the Weekend Update until Monday’s blog posting.

There will be a traditional Weekend Bonus Feature on Friday. There will be new a Weekend Bonus Feature woman. I have a couple of women in mind. I don’t think I will make up my mind until I sit down at the old laptop on Friday afternoon or early evening and make a selection then.

Woman of the Moment
I was reorganizing the Giselle Windecher photos that I downloaded so that the ones from the same photos session or outfit were together in the My Pictures file subsection. I discovered that I only have 38 images and that some are part of a group of four images. This means that I will run out of her photos sooner than I had planned to do.

Life happens.

I guess the only solutions are to enjoy the one I downloaded or go out and download your own images.






Doug
Doug and I went to Giuliano’s for dinner last night. I had a submarine sandwich that could have been made better. Doug had a hot Italian sausage and peppers sandwich. It looked and smelled wonderful. I am not usually one for hot sandwiches but it looked so good to me. I think I will swing by Giuliano’s on Saturday on and pick up one of their Italian sausage and pepper sandwiches for my dinner after school.

I was so happy when I went to the deli because they had the Oreo cookie bars back in stock. I love these little rascals; they are about the size of a small deck of card. They have an Oreo cookie crumb base; then a cream filling / topping that has drips of chocolate on it. Doug decided to try one of them and loved it.

We are thinking about hitting In n Out Hamburger for dinner tonight. If this happens, I will probably have a Double Double, fries, and a coke. A Double Double is to patties of beef and two slices of cheese along with lettuce, tomato, pickles, and onions.


I know that I am forgetting something. I will probably think of it as soon as I post this edition.

Be well and stay happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home