Wednesday, April 25, 2007

I Feel Like A Weekend Bonus Feature

I Feel Like A Weekend Bonus Feature
I guess you could say that I was bored today. I did some work but there was nothing that was truly newsworthy or even blog comment worthy for that matter. Any time is a good time for Eiko Koike photos.



Letters
I created and mailed some letters today. I was communicating in the old fashioned way with paper and ink. Actually, it was ink-jet because my hand writing can be illegible sometimes.

One letter was to an attorney who works with financial institutions. I have known him for years. He asked me to send him my resume. He often knows about senior management level positions becoming available before the incumbent has been told it is time to go. He may end up pointing me in the right direction for new job.

The other letter was to a friend who is a younger than me lady. I was returning her phone call after she called me to say she would love to go to dinner for Chuckay Dinner at Morton’s. I wanted to let her know when I would pick her up.

I received a “The number you dialed is not a working number,” answer when I phoned her this morning. This was not what I had expected to hear this morning. I sent her a letter to tell her what time I would pick her up. I also asked her to give me a call and let me know her new number.

The New Laptop
One of the other things I like about the new laptop is the Windows Vista start up program does not have that annoying tune that populated Windows XP. That was a great improvement.

I also think the decision by Microsoft to allow people like me to retain the old Windows 95 style of layout was very thoughtful. I suppose that it would be too much to ask them to make the old Windows 3.0 version available.

Woman of the Moment
I decided to include the photos; those that I could easily find of the other female actress in the current Korean historical epic drama with Park Ye-jin. I could only find three images of Hong Su-hyeon. She was born on February 15, 1981; same month as Doug and she is 66.5 inches / 169 centimeters tall. I think I could have found more information if I read Korean.

Park Ye-jin



Hong Su-hyeon





It is an imperfect world, learn to deal with it.


Be well and stay happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home