Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Waiting to Vote for Sanjaya

Waiting to Vote for Sanjaya
Doug is sitting here, waiting to vote for Sanjaya. I somehow got sucked into this show with Doug and a lot of other people. Since I only have one television, I am willing to let Doug have his choice of shows to watch.

Doug is well prepared to vote. He already has the number to call in. Last week, I think he voted in the Chicago style of voting; he voted often for his candidate.

I am sort of glad that the Search for the Next Pussycat Doll follows American Idol. Doug got me hooked on that show as well. At least, it will be over in another two weeks and I can get on with my life, such as it is.

Chuckay
On the subject of getting on with my life, Chuckay is around the corner. Chuckay is a month long celebration of all things Chuck; it also coincides with my birthday.

How clever of me.

The big Chuckay Event is the traditional dinner at Morton’s the Steakhouse. Doug and I have been going to Morton’s for fourteen years. I had tentatively picked May 6th as the date for the Chuckay Dinner.

Doug may be busy that weekend with a music video production with a bunch of his friends from film school. This may mean we will have to push the dinner back to as late as mid-June. We have a lot of conflicts with our schedules.

Some of the other dinner venues are easy to manage since I am out behind the Orange Curtain on Saturdays in May. Doug and I can go to Albertacos, Fatburger, and the Original Tommy’s after my Saturday afternoon class.

Water Main Repair
I got organized yesterday after I posted the blog. I took some photos of the water company workers who were busy fixing the break in the water line.



Woman of the Moment
These are less period costume photos of Park Ye-jin. She is 26 years old having been born on April 1, 1981. The statistical information is limited to her height; 65 inches / 165 centimeters.



Dinner Tonight
I went to the market today because I was running out of essential food like bread and Arizona Tea Company’s Arnold Palmer Tea drinks. I also picked up some steaks for our dinner tonight.


I grilled the steaks and served them with garlic mashed potatos and cilantro and chives. I gave Doug a crown of broccoli because he really likes it. It was a very tasty and filling meal for both of us.

We exercised restraint tonight. We passed on going to Giuliano’s to pick up some dessert. I am not certain this was a good idea because I had developed a desire for something sweet to eat.


Be well and stay happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home