Monday, July 09, 2007

Day After the Weekend

Day After the Weekend
Mondays seems to get cut short on a lot of things, coming right after the weekend and all. Not too much happened to m after I posted the Weekend Update blog on Sunday.

I did see Sharon Tay as the fill in news reader on the early Sunday evening news broadcast on a local television station. I thought about staying up until she would be on again at 11:00PM.

In the end, I decided that the extra sleep would do me much more good than staying up to watch Sharon on the news broadcast. The late Sunday news broadcast has a larger portion devoted to sports so Sharon would not be on camera all that long.

The extra sleep was a much better end result for me.

The Prelude had a semi-milestone in its mileage. The odometer rolled over to 345,000 miles / 555,220 kilometers as I drove to Burger King to pick up my dinner on Sunday. I was going to go to El Gringo for dinner. I changed my mind after thinking about all of the chili I had for lunch on Saturday at the Original Tommy’s Hamburgers. Too much spicy food is not good for me or most anyone else.

I gave my stomach a rest.

I continued my Heinekens Premium Light Beer experiment. The Premium Light Beer does go well with hamburgers and French fries. The cold beer was very satisfying with the meal.

Sailor Suit and Machine Gun
The ending for Sailor Suit and Machine Gun was satisfying for the most part. The two survivors of the small yakuza gang did end up taking down the larger gang that dealt in heroin along with the corrupt politician.

There was no mass killing when the high school girl, played by Masami Nagasawa, shot up the place with a Schmeiser Machine Pistol and she did not shoot the fish tank either. That was anticlimactic for me.

Masami went back to high school and presumably graduated. She left the gangster life easily. The remaining yakuza tried to leave the gang lifestyle and was apparently succeeding when he intervened in a fight and was killed for his efforts.

The final scenes of the show had a STAR WARS – RETURN OF THE JEDI look to it. All of the dead yakuza returned to be with her one more time, just like the old Jedi returned at the end also.

I enjoyed the program although it did lag from time to time.

Woman of the Moment
I am going to put up more than three images of Faline Song, from time to time, if they come from a sequential photo shot. Tonight is an example of going with more than three images.






Anyone happen to know what type of car that was? It looks like a Ferrari but why yellow?


Be well and stay happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home