Monday, August 06, 2007

Monday Holdovers

Monday Holdover
Every weekend has some holdover material. This Monday is no exception.

I went drifting through the television channels on Saturday during my lunch. I stopped at all of the usual suspects. I did enjoy the Spanish language used vehicle commercials with the young Latinas in short dresses shouting about the vehicles. The only trouble with this diversion is the segment is only fifteen minutes long so it repeats itself at least twice in the broadcast. I did find a different new car dealer that uses men as announcers and has two or three Anglo females in short skirts to slink around the vehicles instead of Latinas. That was different.

I also learned from the Indian language station that would be a celebration this Saturday to commemorate Indian’s independence. They are supposed to have an Indian actress as the grand marshal of a parade I think. I could go to the parade but it is likely to be on the warm side and I would have to drive away from the beach.

I finished the first of four volumes to the classic Chinese novel Journey to the West on Sunday.

Faline Song – Part V
I think this is the last of the Faline Song story line for a while.

I burned myself, not very badly but it was still a burn nevertheless, on Sunday. I wished Faline could have been here. I read on her web site that she is a nursing student. I figured she would have been able to patch me up in a hurry and scold me for being clumsy.

How would Faline look in those baggy unisex hospital uniforms that everyone wears these days? My guess is not that good because they always run too large and that is not good for s short person.

El Gringo
I went to El Gringo as I planned to do.

Jess the Server was not there so I am guessing she is no longer working there. I will miss Jess. The Fill In Server was not there so I don’t know if she has moved on or is working another day or at another El Gringo location.

There was a new server working; it was busy and there was no real time for any sort of a conversation. Maybe next Sunday it will be less crowded.

Sharon Tay
I saw Sharon Tay with a news report on the Sunday evening local news program; always a good way to wind down my activities for the weekend.

It must have been a spur of the moment assignment for Sharon. She was wearing sort of a camisole top [I think that was what it was] and jeans. The camera operator had a shot of her interviewing someone. Judging from how nice her jeans looked from behind, I would say that she has possibly lost some weight.

Sharon did look very good.

Her web site is still under construction. I wonder when it will be finished.

Woman of the Moment
One of the nice things about Masami Nagasawa is that she has a substantial number of images taken while she was in a bikini or at the beach. Today’s images appear to have been part of a series taken at the beach.







Be well and stay happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home