Monday, August 13, 2007

Slow Blog Day

Slow Blog Day
Yes, it is a slow blog day for me. I had a dull and uneventful weekend. I didn’t have anything to carry over into today’s blog.

Doug called and said he would be out for a few days this week. He had a job interview and then he wants to spend some time at the beach. We will probably have pizza one night for dinner. I am unsure which night it will be though.

Sharon Tay
I saw Sharon Tay on the early morning local television news show. Early morning was before 6:30AM so she was up very early to get out to the story location. The story was not one of those exciting ones that will get picked up by the national network or even make You Tube.

Sharon was doing a report on the increase in West Nile Virus in the San Fernando Valley. I guess the mosquitoes were out in some force. Still, it was nice to see hear this early in the day.

Like a good blogger that I am, I checked her web site to see if it had launched yet.

No, it was still in the under construction phase with a photo of Sharon on the web site. I hope it launches soon. Her old and now gone web site had some very nice photos of her.

Woman of the Moment
I think this will be the last series of images of Masami Nagasawa that do not include a bathing suit. Nothing lasts forever you know.







Be well and stay happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home