Sunday, October 28, 2007

Weekend Update - October 29th

Visitors
The visitor report is a combination from the last two weeks so it is not representative of a normal week’s visitor total.

We had visitors from a lot of place as you might expect. They came from Thailand, Canada [15], Japan [12], Philippines [5], Texas [8], Singapore [4], Ireland [2], Hungary, Australia [2], Poland [3], Taiwan [3], Korea [4], United Kingdom 10], Brazil 2], Malaysia [2], Iran [2], France, China, Germany [3], Croatia, Israel, Chile, Qatar, Greece, Switzerland, Hong Kong, Nigeria, Spain, and Czech Republic.

Why did we have two visitors from Iran? I know my subject material is not oriented towards an Iranian, especially with the Women of the Moment images.

We also had some visitors that stopped by for more than ten minutes. Two visitors stopped by for thirteen minutes each. Then, we had one for fourteen minutes, one for fifteen minutes, and one for sixteen minutes. And finally, we had one visitor who stayed for twenty seven minutes.

Errata and Other Intellectual Debris
I suppose you know that we have had a major firestorm in Southern California this past week. It was the only local television news show for four days. I had noting to do but sit and what the ever recurring images of flames burning structures and confused news reporters out in the field and fire and smoke.

I had hoped to see Sharon Tay out in the field. Alas, she was no where to be seen. I wonder if she was on vacation last week or is no longer working at the local CBS television station.

As a side note, Sharon’s web site is still not operational. It’s been like this since May. I wonder if it will ever be functional.

The Speed Options web site, for those of you that want to create your own Women of the Moment, has not been updated since July.

My plans to accomplish some work around the flat on Saturday got off to a less than auspicious start. I was going to get up early and do a couple of loads of laundry. I either hit the snooze alarm too many times or the clock radio was not positioned properly so it could receive the signal.

I checked my old high school football results for Friday night. They were not victorious. Losses happen. The team now has a record of five wins, two losses, and one tie.

In the other hand, our University of Utah Utes played well on the road in Fort Collins, Colorado, beating a not very good Colorado State University 27 to 3. All elements of the Utah team came together on Saturday. The defense played particularly well, only allowing Colorado State a field goal after holding them three times inside of the ten yard line. Our Utes are now 6 and 3 for the season and will play Wyoming and New Mexico at home and BYU in Provo on Thanksgiving weekend.

With a win or two more, the Utes look like they could end up in a second tier post season bowl game in December. That would be a very nice finish for what was supposed to be a rebuilding year for the Utes.

Who knows, with the way My Brother’s University of Southern California Trojans are fading, Utah could end up playing USC. That would be epic. The last time they played, Utah upset USC.

I was more successful with my laundry efforts today. I managed to get three loads of wash done this morning. It may take me a day or more before I fold the laundry up and put it away.

I think I could have written some more stuff but why use ideas that I can carryover for Monday?

That was my weekend. I hope you had a good weekend.


Be well and stay happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home