Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Short Posting

Short Posting
This will be a short posting today because I spent most of the day cleaning the flat. Cleaning an oven is hardly worth writing about or at least I think it is not worthy of a comment.

Here’s an interesting factoid for you to ponder.

Why would the Iranian Research Organization visit the blog?

And more to the point, why would this organization visit the January 1, 2007 page which is the gateway to the January 2007 archive?

January 2007 was a particularly great month for the Women of the Moment feature. This page also accounts for about 70% of the current visitor traffic.

I went to Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf today to see Tihana and, more importantly, to have one of her superb ice blended drinks. The drink went beyond my expectations and was quickly sucked up the plastic straw.

The price of my favorite drink is going up USD$0.50 to pay for the cost of the chocolate sauce that I have added to the drink. I tend to believe the chocolate sauce adds to the overall flavor and my personal enjoyment. Since I only go to the Coffee Bean once a week, when my schedule and Tihana’s schedules coincide, I can afford the price increase.

Tihana was wearing the Coffee Bean holiday tee-shirt today. It is a bright red and I thought it looked particularly stunning on her. Of course, red is my favorite color for a female to wear and it is also one of the colors of our Ute football team.

The Huns seem to have dropped their interest in the blog for now. Their visitor count today was down to the normal levels.

All in all, I had a great day.


Be well and stay happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home