Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Styling with Molly

Styling with Molly
I went to see Molly the Stylist for a haircut although she continues to refer to the session as a hair styling. One of these days I will learn to accept her verbiage and drop haircut even though I have used haircut all of my life.

Natalie was working at the receptionist desk today when I went in for my styling. Molly was running a little late coming back from her lunch. That gave me time to get caught up with Natalie and her life.

Natalie has a much more exciting life than I do.

But, then, almost everyone, hermits excepted, has a more exciting life then me.

I did learn that Amber the Stylist is now married and seems to be enjoying married life. I am glad that she has found some happiness. I learned some other stuff but most of what I learned is largely irrelevant in the grander scheme of things and life.

I ought to get a new photo of Natalie. This one is almost two years old. Working in a hair salon means you are always changing your hair style if you are a woman.

The Huns Are Coming
The Germans have been visiting the blog in droves, almost hordes the last few days. This activity is reminiscent of the early 2007 German horde that visited the blog. That month’s total visitor count was a little over 700. In the last two days, there have been over 400 German visitors.

At first, I thought this was something that was localized in one area of Germany with a group of males passing along the site location to their male friends. I checked the traffic count last night and found that Germans were visiting the blog from all over Germany. We had visitors from Berlin, Cologne, Dortmund, Karlsruhe, Munich, Hamburg, and Leipzig.

The most popular pages in the blog were January 1, 2007 and March 1, 2007. These pages are gateway pages that, in turn, will lead the visitor to view the entire month’s postings. January and March of 2007 were particularly good months for the Women of the Moment series.
Fascinating.


Be well and stay happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home