Monday, September 28, 2009

How could I have forgotten this?

How could I have forgotten this?
I really can’t explain why I forgot to mention in the Mental Debris posting about my Sunday afternoon and early evening experiences. I must have spent too much time on the balcony this morning with the sudoku and crossword puzzles.

There was a combination Boy Scout activity, lots of small boys running around and yelling, and drum band concert in the park next to my building yesterday. Having served in the military, I enjoy drum music as much as the next veteran but drum music can last only so long before it grates on one’s nerves. The drum concert lasted an hour or maybe a bit more. It all sounded the same.

But, it was loud enough to hear through the closed window.

Then, with yesterday being the start of Yom Kippur, traffic around my building was bordering on the ugly side. My building is across the street from a temple. Parking is limited in the area. I had thought about going out to grab some dinner but decided I ought to stay home.

I expect that traffic will be on the not so good side tonight with the sundown end of Yom Kippur.


Be well and stay happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home