Monday, September 21, 2009

Residue

Residue
There are always some left over thoughts and ideas from when I write the Weekend Update blog entry. I had a few leftover thoughts that didn’t make it into the regular blog.

9
I went to see the film 9 last week. It is an animation film that takes place in a post-apocalyptic world ruled and populated only by machines and nine rag dolls or sock puppets. I wish I had a copy of the film because it would be a good film to show in my Group Dynamics course.

I enjoyed the film and think it presents a great deal to think about after wards. The characters are all voiced by very good actors. I found it surprising that the warrior character was a female role.

I would recommend seeing it if you have time and want something without the mindless explosions and car chases at the cinema.

Doug is not much of an animation fan so he has not seen the film. I think he would enjoy 9 if he saw it.

Pathfinder and Fatburger
I went to Fatburger on Friday night after my evening class. I picked up a large fatburger with cheese and an order of fat fries. It was a perfect ending to a long day and an extremely satisfying comfort food meal at the end of the day.

Either at Fatburger or on my way home, the Pathfinder’s left rear tire picked up a puncture of some sort. I discovered the problem on Sunday when I went out to Giuliano’s for my evening meal.

Tomorrow morning I will call the Automobile Club and have them come out to change the tire for me. I could change it myself except for the fact that I do not have a wrench that will handle the locking lug nut.

Life is so much fun sometimes.


Be well and stay happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home