Friday, May 14, 2010

Dr. Karen and Me

Dr. Karen and Me
I got a phone call at home last night from the Oncology Clinic. The clinic was calling to cancel my appointment because, the caller said, Dr. Kwan wanted to wait until after my CT scan on June 1st. This seemed reasonable to me. The caller said that I should come in and pick up another prescription for the Xeloda.

I would have preferred to skip the Xeloda for an extra three weeks.

While I was waiting for my prescription, Nurse Vhrunda said she would find the first available doctor who came to the clinic to sign off on the prescription. That was nice of her. As things turned out, Dr. Karen was the first doctor in the clinic this morning. She spoke to me briefly and explained the clinic was overbooked today and that I could postpone my visit until June 4th.

I was happy with that outcome I guess.

I am going to be busy during the first week in June. I have the CT scan, lab tests, and Dr. Karen’s appointment as well as a trip to see Molly the Stylist. Oh yes, I will also be passing out final examinations and grades that weeks as well.


Be well and stay happy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home