Monday, May 10, 2010

What I forgot to mention yesterday

What I forgot to mention yesterday
I checked on the blog’s April traffic and page view counts. April was an average month for the blog. We had 545 visitors who viewed 685 pages. I do appreciate all of you who come by the blog from time to time.

The most popular page is still January 1, 2007 with about 70% of the blog traffic. The main or current blog page is next with around 16% of the traffic.

Nice.

I talked to one of the Associate Deans at school last week about my upcoming teaching schedule. I am fairly certain that I will end up with four courses in the Paralegal Studies program so I wanted to see about my fifth class. I was able to have him agree to give me one of my favorite courses to teach.

Of course, this being school and me being the duty utility instructor, I may have a completely different schedule when the dust finally settles. I could end up with courses in the Business and Project Management areas.


Be well and stay happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home