Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Odds and Ends

Odds and Ends
This is just some stuff that managed to fall into my line of sight recently.

Last week, Mexican archeological authorities announced they had found a second reference to the end of the Mayan long calendar in 2012 at a different site. This ought to drive the doomsday crowd nutso. At least, I should read some more about the long calendar.

I was at my local market yesterday to pick up some food. I was in line behind a guy who had two large boxes of wine. I thought that boxed wine had gone the way of the fountain pen and disappeared.

That would be one party to avoid.

Someone with the name of camgirls left a couple of posts on the blog yesterday. I think he or she was writing in free verse. It didn’t make much sense to me.

There’s going to be another adult entertainment event at the Los Angeles Convention Center next month. I won’t be going. I will admit the scheduling was creative; it follows the Auto Show, two events that seem to cater to males.


Be well and stay happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home