Thursday, May 22, 2014

Numbers in My Life



I have lots of numbers in my life like my cell phone number or any of a dozen passwords.
I am involved, in a small way, in supporting the SETI research project. I let SETI use my laptop’s spare computing time and I do make a contribution. SETI is the Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence.
From time to time, I check my search credits. I was surprised to see that I have just over 312,000 credits.
Reading has been a lifelong passion for me. I purchase my books from Amazon.com because it is so convenient for me, especially since I bought myself a Kindle Reader years ago.
In the last two years, I started writing reviews for Amazon. As a semi-retiree, I did have time on my hands. I feel good about writing the reviews. I never imagined that any of my reviews would be helpful to another.
So far, I have made sixty one reviews of which thirty out of forty one were helpful.
Nice.
I am now ranked 150,400 as a reviewer. I have a really long way to go to reach Number One.   

Be well and stay happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home