Saturday, January 07, 2006

My Best Films for 2005 List


My Favorite Films of 2005 List
I diligently worked on my list of the films I enjoyed most in 2005. I am highly confident that my list will have some films that did not make it on to your list of films. I have my list down to eleven or twelve films right now.

My film list will not be alphabetically or by ranking. The list is chronological, based on when I saw the film. This seems like a much easier process for me. Not the most rational approach, true; but, it works for me.

Doug ranks his films from 1 to 10 with 1 being the best film on his list.

Here is my list of 2005 Films:

BRIDE AND PREJUDICE
SIN CITY
LAND OF THE DEAD
HOWL’S MOVING CASTLE
WEDDING CRASHERS
CHARLIE AND THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY
THE ISLAND
2046
BROKEN FLOWERS
THE CONSTANT GARDENER
GOOD NIGHT, AND GOOD LUCK
CAPOTE
SYRIANA

I already have the some of the 2005 films on DVD now. I expect that I will pick up the others as they become available in the coming months or on my next trips to the DVD stores.

There were a couple of films that were just on the edge of making the list. I thought I would add them as well:


APPLESEED
STAR WARS EPISODE III: REVENGE OF THE SITH
MR & MRS SMITH
BATMAN BEGINS
TIM BURTON'S CORPSE BRIDE
SERENITY
JARHEAD
HARRY POTTER AND THE GOBLET OF FIRE
KING KONG

Be well and stay happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home