Thursday, December 22, 2005

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to All
I want to wish all of the readers of Balancing Checkbooks a very Merry Christmas and my deep hope that you and your family and friends will enjoy the full blessings of the season now and in the coming year. I hope that each of you will be able to spend Christmas with family and friends.

In a short time, I will head off to Los Angeles International Airport to pick up the Princess. She will be home for Christmas and, for that, I am very thankful. I will celebrate Christmas with the Princess and the Big Guy and their mother on Sunday.

I have appreciated your regular attendance here and trust my musings and babblings have provided you with some minimal form of enjoyment and brought a smile or two to your face at the end of the day or whenever you read this web log.

I will be posting my usual Weekend Update post on Monday instead of Sunday because of Christmas. Then, my posts for the balance of next week are going to be sort of hit or miss. I think I will take a few days off and relax. We should all take some time off to smell life as it passes by with us.

Happy Hanukkah and Happy Kwanza
I want to wish you all a very Happy Hanukkah and a very Happy Kwanza. I understand and respect your beliefs and traditions.


Peace of Earth, Good will towards Men.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home