Monday, May 22, 2006

No Blog Tonight

No Blog Tonight
Sorry gentle readers, I will not be able to toss up a blog posting tonight. I got involved with revising a paper for a Chinese student. Yes; Xue met me through an IM program because she wanted to practice her English language skills.

The paper is important to her. Xue will be showing it to an American consular officer so she can obtain her visa to study for her master’s degree in the United States. It is in English fortunately for me because we would get no where if it was in Chinese. Some of the translation to English from Chinese was idiomatic and thus does not follow conventional English grammar rules.

The paper is only twelve pages long and I have spent about six hours on it so far. I am only half way through with the revision. I think the second half is going to be easier to complete.

With luck, I should be back with a regular blog posting on Wednesday.


Be well and stay happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home