Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Plodding Along

Plodding Along
Doug sent me some information on how to get my photos to appear in the blog yesterday. It was very useful stuff. I was able to have Blogger.com upload the photos and then they disappeared. I couldn’t find them anywhere and I looked all over the site.

I will try some more options over the weekend and then go ahead with my plans to add Doug to the team.

Adding Doug to the team would be a challenge for those of you who are not regular Skeet Shooters and therefore not at all used to his own unique style of writing and spelling. The Skeet Shooters would be very comfortable with it since they have been reading it for months now.

Marketing and My Diet
I went to the market the other day on my home from work. It was one of those “I have to go to the market because I am about out of food in the place” trips.

I indulged myself and allowed myself to buy two personal size pizzas for dinners. Being the good dieter, I checked out the carbohydrates per serving and the label said only about 30 grams. That was very nice.

Then, when I had just tossed one into the oven to cook, I read the label a little more closely. It said there were three servings in this one personal size pizza. There was no way this would serve and fill up three people. That meant that one pizza had 90 grams of carbohydrates and that just made me so MAD.

I guess that I learned my lesson to read the labels completely before throwing down some good money on the food.

I have not been eating terribly well this week so far. The office had a meeting over the weekend and the office refrigerator was full of tasty leftover food. Today, I sampled a thick slice of chocolate cake. It was so yummy. I did balance off the cake with a salad for lunch so I think I came out even at the end of the day. The food should be gone by tomorrow and so will any temptations.

On the plus side, I have taken my belt in another notch so I must be losing weight.

Odds and Ends
I noticed that we had one visitor to the blog this week who stopped by and read for almost 24 minutes the other day. That was unusual.

If you are going to stop by for almost 24 minutes, why not leave me a comment and let me know what I wrote that was so interesting to you. It would be nice to know. I do read all comments and respond to those that are not spam comments.


Anyway, gentle readers, tomorrow we have the weekend preview and then the weekend of writing mostly for me.

Be well and stay happy.

2 Comments:

Blogger Douglas Reinhardt said...

i may have to look into creating a login for you on my photo server, if you want to put up some pics.

8:06 PM  
Blogger Chuck Reinhardt said...

That would be greatly appreciated so long as it is easy to use. You know your Dad is not the most technically adapt person out there.

8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home