Thursday, October 12, 2006

Weekend Preview - October 12th

Weekend Preview
Here we are at the weekend already. Where did the week go to?

I know it went somewhere I just don’t remember. I think it may show up if I look hard enough to find it.

Anyway.

Woman of the Moment
The next Woman of the Moment is Mercedes Terrell. I have to thank Doug for pointing her out to me and for giving me a website that had tons of models’ photos as well. According to a couple of web sites, Mercedes is 65 inches / 165 centimeters tall and measures 32 – 24 – 34 inches / 81 – 61 – 87 centimeters.



Vivian’s Man of the Moment
Vivian’s work was too much for her to submit a new name for her Man of the Moment. I was wondering who I should toss out as a substitute or run as an encore Man of the Moment.

I decided to go with Vivian’s current favorite, Orlando Bloom. Going with the favorite is always a safe bet.


Most of the time unless you are dealing with a woman and then you may want to reconsider everything before you place your bets.

Dissertation
I hope to get some more pages written with my dissertation this weekend. I would like to write maybe ten to twelve pages and I would consider that a good writing effort for me. I would like to write more but I am not sure if I have enough time in the day for that.

Pathfinder
I’ve been driving the Pathfinder this week. I like to drive it for a couple of days a week each month just to keep the battery charged and the oil circulated. I’m about to hit 70,000 miles / 112,600 kilometers in it.


This may not seem like very many miles / kilometers for an eleven year old vehicle. I think that it is when you consider the Prelude has 337,000 miles / 542,300 kilometers on the odometer and I can only drive one vehicle at a time.

Vivian and Lunch
Lastly, I have or may not have a lunch with Vivian at L.A. Food Show set for Sunday. That would be an excellent way to start the new week I think. I suppose that Vivian will let me know what we will end up doing tomorrow sometime or later this evening after I post this blog.


I know my weekend sounds thin and sketchy but life is like that some days.

Be well and stay happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home