Monday, April 30, 2007

The Year Is A Third Gone

The Year Is A Third Gone
Wow, where did the year go to?

Here it is the end of April and the year is a third gone. The year has gone by fast for me. I don’t know about the rest of you but I, for one, am hoping for a slow down in the remaining months of the year.

It is only five and a half months until the Princess’ wedding in Atlanta.

Woman of the Moment
It is time to say good bye to Park Ye-jin. I think she has been a very nice Woman of the Moment. I just wish I could have found more photos of her to add to the display.

Full and fair disclosure: I did find more photos of Park Ye-jin and Hong Su-hyeon but the files were very small, generally less than 10kb. A small file like that does not work well with blogger.com’s photo transfer and display functions.

I would rather limit the number of photos and preserve an element of visual quality.




Some of you may be wondering who will be the next Woman of the Moment. You will just have to return tomorrow and find out whose photo is racing the blog then.

Programming Note
Since this coming Sunday is the traditional Chuckay Dinner, I will be delaying the weekend Update from Sunday the 6th to Monday the 7th. I want to enjoy my dinner and I do not want to have to rush home to finish it.

Cleaning
I did some more cleaning in the spare bedroom where Doug has been sleeping. Today, I tossed out a bunch of out of date user manuals and old program CDs. As a result of my cleaning, I now have a huge collection of empty CD jewel cases. I have enough to last for years to come, even if I create a backup CD every week.

I tried to talk Doug into taking some of the empties home with him but he said he had a full supply.

I also added some more cables to my collection of extra cables and connections. I am highly confident that I will not use any of the cables or connections. I hate to toss one out because I will need as soon as the trash trucks pulls away from the building. I guess this is part of my Scotch heritage coming bubbling up in my psyche.


I know this is a short blog but Mondays usually are short postings.

Be well and stay happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home