Monday, July 23, 2007

Here It Is Monday, Again

Woman of the Moment
You know it is a thin blog day when I start with the Woman of the Moment. I think I still have some more themed image sets of Faline Song. I hoped you liked yesterday’s theme of lingerie.

It worked for me.





Here It Is Monday, Again
And I am running low on things to say or write about today. Actually, I do have a few things to say and observations to make.

We had some that we call rain this morning. You would probably say it wasn’t rain at all. The ground just got dampened and that was about it.

No thunder and lightening or anything storm like.

You see, when you live on the edge of a desert and last year’s rainfall amounted to less than four inches or ten centimeters, any rainfall is a big event.

I went to El Gringo for my usual Sunday afternoon meal. Jess the Server was not working yesterday so I just ordered a chicken burrito and an iced tea. I did not recognize the replacement server so I had very little motivation to strike up a conversation. If she is there next week, then I will strike up a conversation with her. Striking up a conversation should be easy since I am usually the only customer in the place at the time.

I like to avoid crowds when I can.

The Pathfinder hit 73,000 miles or 117,500 kilometers when I drove out to Doug’s on Saturday to drop off the framed posters. I needed to take the Pathfinder because it had the room for the full size, framed posters.

I was out driving on Sunday as I am sometimes prone to do. That was when I saw a crime against automobile lovers the world over.

I drove by a recent model Mercedes-Benz. It was one of those square, boxy SUVs that were popular some time back. I was shocked to see it painted a very light pink and it appeared to have a darker pink or maybe purple or burgundy pin striping on the sides.

This was so wrong in so many ways. SUVs are truck like vehicles; trucks are not painted a light pink. Mercedes-Benzes are painted black or dark blue and never light pink.

It looked ghastly to me. I would not be caught in that vehicle unless a lot of money changed into m hands first.

On the plus side, it certainly would be easy to find the vehicle in a crowded parking lot at the end of the day or event.


Be well and stay happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home