Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Tuesday

Tuesday
That is about all there is to today’s blog. It is Tuesday and I don’t have a lot to say today.

Doug spent the night at my place yesterday. He had to go in for some training on being a temporary worker this morning. It was far easier for him to drive over here in the early evening and get a decent night’s sleep than get up very early and drive in the freeway traffic on the I-405 Freeway in the morning. Doug has an interview on Wednesday morning so he will stay overnight again. It allows him to avoid the worst part of the drive to the interview.

After the interview on Wednesday, Doug will go drive behind the Orange Curtain and head for his mother’s place. He will probably drive by the school while I am finishing up with my morning class.

Woman of the Moment
I will be the first to admit that yesterday’s image theme, Faline on her hands and knees, was a bit stretched since none of the outfits were related or the same. I think these images are a more related theme; she is wearing a dress or skirt in these images.

That ought to work nicely.







Be well and stay happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home