Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Summer Rain

Summer Rain
One of the after features of Summer rain in Southern California is an unnecessary degree of humidity in the air, even at the beach. It was humid at the beach all day yesterday. It was still humid and muggy when I stepped out of the air conditioned, classroom building at 10:00 PM last night.

Fortunately, the humidity seemed to go away as I drove towards the beach. By the time I reached the flat, the humidity seemed to have dissipated.

I had a solid but short night’s sleep last night.

I woke up too early. I have another evening class tonight and I have a morning class on Wednesday.

Thursdays are very popular with me as I catch up on my missing sleep time.

Today is another one of those days when I didn’t have much to say in the blog.

Teaching
The term is more than half over now. I am looking forward to its conclusion.

I am making plans for how I will change my approaches to teaching in the next term. I think I want to become sterner on homework submission. I do not want to wait until the last day of class for the students to turn their assignments for the term. Waiting to turn in homework is a sign of lack of preparation and work ethic by the students.

I went to law school at night and held a full time job and started a family. I know what studying is and how to arrange a schedule to accomplish the studying requirements. I think the students are lazy.

Woman of the Moment
I have run out of really well thought out themed image set for Faline Song. I am now going with images that sort of look related in some form.





We will have a new Woman of the Moment on Monday. That will be something to look forward to I suppose.


Be well and stay happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home