Tuesday, August 14, 2007

It Is What It Is

It Is What It Is
This is one of Doug’s favorite sayings. He has several more I think. Today was another dull and slow and hot day here in Southern California. The forecasted high temperature for the beach today is or was 90F or 32C. Fortunately, it will cool off by the time I get home from school tonight.

My Friend Sharon called me this morning while I had my cell phone on battery charge. She wanted to know when the Princess is going to get married because she said that she might want to go to the wedding.

I tried to call her back but she had disappeared into management meetings that take forever. I will give her a call in the morning and let her know when it will be.

I made up a quiz for my Business Law class; hopefully they will do well on it. I also made up a sample of an essay question that will be on their final. I had felt compelled to give them a sample since I doubt that they have seen a question like it before.

Woman of the Moment
Today, we begin the bikini images of Masami Nagasawa. This is a good way to end the blog.






Be well and stay happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home