Monday, August 20, 2007

Leftovers

Leftovers
I made my travel arrangements for the Princess’ wedding today. It will be nice to fly in the front of the plane with the nice wide leather seats, plenty of legroom, free drinks, and tolerable food. I will be flying on my Delta Airlines frequent flyers miles so my trip cost me all of USD$5.00 for some fee or something.

All of those years flying in the cramped seats in the back of the plane have finally paid off for me.

The only thing I don’t care for with Delta is their choice of Scotch whisky in first class or business class. Delta serves Dewar’s Scotch; I have just never ever acquired a taste for Dewar’s.

Oh well, when you fly for free, it is difficult to complain about anything.

Now, all that I have to worry about is the weather in Atlanta in October.

I got my theater tickets for one of the theaters that I have been going to for the last fifteen years or so. I only recognized one of the five plays in the coming season. I have the same seats as last year. I guess I will have to wait for some other season ticket holders to die off before I can move closer to the center of the row.

Speed Options still has not found a new model to feature in August. One would think that by the 20th, they could have found a model that would happily provide a set of seductive images for the mostly male readers of the magazine to enjoy and a link to her web site.

I saw Sharon Tay briefly this morning. She was doing an early morning news report about commuter train crossing guard gates and accident avoidance. It was not what we would call significant news since the nearest cross gate is dozens of miles or kilometers away from my flat and where I normally travel.

Woman of the Moment
I am not sure what we will have for images of Masami Nagasawa today and the rest of the week. By my calculations, I ought to be out of images by Thursday which would be an excellent way to end Masami’s time as the Woman of the Moment.







Be well and stay happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home