Sunday, August 19, 2007

Weekend Update - August 19th

Woman of the Moment
Why not lead with a popular feature in the blog?

Capital idea there Charles.

So, we now have Masami Nagasawa again in her bikini or perhaps several of them with photos being taken at various times. I took a look at how many more images I have left before I will run out of new ones to post. I think I have four or five days’ worth, counting today, depending upon how many I decide to post on any given day.






Sharon Tay
I was watching the local television evening news on either Thursday or Friday. I am not sure which day it was and it largely doesn’t matter all that much in the long run. Most of the readers do not live in the local television viewing area.

Sharon was doing a soft news report.

It has been warm to hot here in Southern California and, this past week, most of the local news shows were on “heat alert.” They were telling us to stay inside where it is cool and to drink plenty of liquids and to not exercise in the middle of the day.

This all seemed rather so obvious to me. It was more like common sense than anything else.

Anyway.

Sharon was making a report from a public pool. The report had her sitting beside the pool, complete with noisy kids in the background. Sharon was wearing a very nice but plain short dress that stopped around mid-thigh.

I’m certain that she had some really insightful observations. Unfortunately, I was not paying all that much attention to what she said; after all, one picture is worth a thousand words.

Sharon’s web site is still under construction.

Weekend Update
It was a slow weekend for me.

Doug was out until Saturday afternoon. On Friday, he saw the new film SUPERBAD twice, once in the morning and once again with his friends after a Dodger baseball game. He says it is a really good film.

I am so seriously missing the 18th Annual Tofu Festival and its tofu eating contest. That sounds so wrong for so many reasons. I wonder what Miss Tofu looked like?

Next week, we have the annual Nisei Week Festival in downtown Los Angeles. I suppose that I could go but I think I will stay out at the beach. It is a bit of a drive plus it is likely to warm to hot most likely. I think my friend Sharon was involved with it at one time or another.

I spoke with one the department chairs at school in Friday. I wanted to know if I was going to be given any classes in the next term or not. Next term’s teaching schedules are not out yet.

The chair said that she thought she saw my name down for at least two classes. The chair suggested that I talk with the Dean about teaching schedule since Associate Dean is on vacation until sometime next week.

I will speak with the Dean on Monday when I am at school.

I went to the Speed Options web site to see if they had a new featured model of the month up. I figured that they should since it is now well past the middle of August. No new model as of yesterday; I hope a new one, who can be considered for the Woman of the Moment, and many of the Women of the Moments have been Speed Options models, will be available soon.

Visitors
We had another good week in terms of visitors. We had visitors from Korea [3], Japan [7], United Kingdom [8], Spain, Singapore [3], China, New Zealand, Ireland, Texas [2], Canada, France [4], Sweden, Poland [3], Germany, Israel, and Anguilla.

I knew that this was the first time we have had a visitor from Anguilla to the blog. I thought Anguilla is a Caribbean island nation. I went to the Central Intelligence Agency Factbook just to be certain.

Anguilla is a Caribbean island. It is a dependency of the United Kingdom and has been part of the U.K. since it was colonized in the last 17th century. It is small and only has a population of just under 14,000.

We also had visitors who either liked my writings or my Woman of the Moment and Weekend Bonus Feature or Wednesday Makeup or any combination of the three features. We had one visitor stay for eleven minutes, two stay for twenty minutes each, and one who stayed for forty two minutes.

I do appreciate every one of you who take time from your daily activities to visit the blog. If you like what I am writing or copying [images], please tell your friends and encourage them to stop the blog.


I hope you all had great weekends.


Be well and stay happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home