Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Sunny and Not So Warm

Sunny and Not So Warm
It was sunny and not very hot today. It was a perfect day at the beach.

I took the Prelude to the car wash this morning. It was filthy and badly in need of a good cleaning. It was filthy on the outside; it was clean inside. The Prelude also crossed over 347,000 miles – 558,400 kilometers mark this morning.

Sweet.

After I got home, I noticed that the paint on the hood is starting to fade. This is expected after all the car is now nineteen years old. I guess I will think about repainting it once I decide if I am going to make all of the major repairs that it needs.

Teaching
I found out that I have thirty four students in my class last night. That is the most I have ever had in a class. I think it is the largest class this term.

For the most part, it will be a good class for me. All of the students will be graduating at the end of the term so they are focused on finding a good job and my class will help them find a good job.

I won’t have to do too much motivating to get the student to do the work. I just have to remind them to learn the phrase, “Would you like fries with your order?” Working at McDonald’s for USD$8.00 an hour is no fun.

Woman of the Moment
I decided to go with a simple bikini image collection tonight. I hope no one objects.






Be well and stay happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home