Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Global Warming

Global Warming
Today, New York City was warmer than Los Angeles.

This just not supposed to happen; ever in the Winter. Los Angeles is always warmer. I think it is written somewhere, in some very important book that Los Angeles must be kept warmer.

I think this is another example of global warming. Al Gore ought to be responsible. After all, he invented global warming.

No wait; that was the Internet that he invented.

Sharon Tay
Sharon Tay was out hosting – being a lead news reader for a local Los Angeles television station [KCBS] on their weekend news reports this weekend. It looks like she will end up with the position on a permanent basis since she has been holding down the fort for almost a month now.

Sharon’s web site is still in the under construction mood or look. It will been under construction a year come this May.

Maybe the network is not too keen on having their on-air personalities having their won web sites. It is plausibly deniable.

Other conspiracy theorists could argue that CBS doesn’t want Sharon Tay to show up their Number One Asian American Female Julie Chen. The conspiracy theorists would also point out that Julie Chen is married to the head of CBS.

Any thinking person knows that Sharon is so much hotter that it is no contest.

Since Sharon is now in fourth place for the Women of the Moment Encore, I felt I should include a photo of her so you could refresh your minds.


Teaching
I was pleasantly surprised when all of my students showed up for class today.

Of course, not everyone showed up on time. That would be too much for me to expect. I did have a good class where I think the students actually learned something that they could take back to their part time jobs.

That made me feel good.

Amber the Stylist
I got an email from Amber the Stylist the other day. She wanted to know how I was doing and how my recovery was going. That was nice of her.

Amber also asked if she was going to see me anytime soon.

I guess she was worried about losing a client because of chemotherapy induced hair lost. I replied and said that I planned to see her next week for a haircut.

I made my appointment with Natalie the Receptionist this afternoon for next Wednesday morning. I may ask Doug if he wants to go with me for the appointment. He will be here at my flat. If we do go to the Molly Moon Salon for my haircut, we could cruise down the 405 Freeway to Westminster to snag a lunch at the Original Tommy’s Hamburgers.


Be well and stay happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home