Thursday, March 13, 2008

Back Scratching

Back Scratching
I used to scratch my back by rubbing up against a convenient door jam; a simple but elegant solution for an itch that was difficult to reach for me.

My friend Lisa thought I was acting silly and not like a Vice President; this was when we worked together. She bought me two back scratchers; one for home and one for work. Now I am able to address itching back whenever I need to.

Doug thinks I am a bit obsessive about scratching my back. Maybe he is correct. I will still use the back scratchers so I can address the inconvenient itch in the middle of my back, between my shoulders.

I do feel so good after using the scratcher.

School
I have had three of my classes so far, my last class in on Saturday morning. I think my Saturday class will be the one that is the most fun for me. I don’t have any former students in my Monday morning Composition II course and only one in my Wednesday afternoon Microeconomics course.

I think I have a dozen or so former students in my Wednesday evening Written Analysis. All of these students were in one of my first courses at the school when I came into the classroom in the middle of the term. The prior five weeks had been the substitute de jure who was more like a baby sitter than a teacher.

I got all of my instructor evaluations from the last term. I did well with the evaluations but I am not certain if I will qualify for any incentive payment for being a good instructor.

El Gringo
I went to El Gringo for dinner tonight. I took along a slice of chocolate truffle cake from Giuliano’s for Merit the server because she said she would bring me some cookies for a local bakery that enjoys going to.

Merit was working tonight so we had a nice long chat. There was only one other customer; I went to dinner early because I only had a salad for lunch. Merit liked the chocolate truffle cake from Giuliano’s and said she was looking forward to indulging herself after work.

I told Merit that I was not responsible for any unplanned weight gain from eating the cake. She laughed.

One of Merit’s girl friends came in as I was working my way through the large and spicy chicken burrito. I ended up drinking two large Arnold Palmers tonight so I am likely to be up more than once in the middle of the night. Her friend told me, while Merit was working, that she helped pick out the cookies Merit got for me.

I should have taken a photo of it before I ate it. It was like a shortbread cookie that my grandmother used to make. It was very tasty.

Woman of the Moment Encore
I have some more images from Eiko Koike’s web site. I did notice that the Encore pages this week were among the most popular pages to visit. I think they have either been first or second place measured by the entry and exit page data from Sitemeter.com.






Be well and stay happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home