Sunday, February 24, 2008

Weekend Update - February 24th

Weekend Update
It was a cold and overcast weekend so I stayed inside. I did go to class on Saturday and I had a good class.

I enjoyed another hot shower today. Doug was over for part of the weekend and he wrapped my arm. I can’t tape myself up because I can’t see on the far side of my arm. I also can’t wrap the saran wrap around my arm. I would love to stand under the hot water spray for ten or fifteen minutes but I don’t want to run the risk of getting my dressing wet.

The Princess and the Golfer are making good progress on their drive to Seattle. They are on their schedule so that is good for them. I wonder how the dogs and cats are doing on the drive; hopefully, they are doing well.

Recovery – Part 16
I went in for my third infusion on Friday morning. It was a routine event for me. One thing about an infusion is that it knocks me out for a day or so. I took a nap or rest on Friday; I rested for about three hours.

One of the results of the infusion is increased sensitivity to cold. It has been cold or what passes for cold in Southern California. The sensitivity makes it difficult for me to type. For that reason, this will be a short posting today.

Visitors
We had a good week for visitors this past week. There were no first time visitors during the week. We had visitors from United Kingdom [10], Israel [2], Canada [15], Germany [10], France [4], Austria [2], Spain [2], Hungary [2], New Zealand, Vietnam, Poland [2], India, Japan [9], Indonesia [2], Slovakia [2], Thailand, Texas [2], Malaysia [4], Ireland [2], Korea, Singapore [4], Australia [2], Mexico, Czech Republic, Iran, China, Italy [4], Bulgaria, and Sweden.

We had some visitors who stopped by for a longer time. Two visitors stopped by for 23 minutes, one for 22 minutes, one for 19 minutes, and two for 13 minutes.

As of today, February 2008 will be the third best month for visitors to the blog.

I do appreciate all of you who stopped by to visit the blog

Faline Song
I might as well end with Faline Song and call it a good day for the blog.





Be well and stay happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home