Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Signs of Summer

Signs of Summer
There are signs of Summer all over the place.

On Friday, as Doug and I were on our way to the hospital, we drove by a middle school that was directly on the way. I noticed that a couple of the young female students were wearing shorty shorts and sandals.

That was a sure sign of Summer.

I went to The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf with Doug after lunch yesterday. I wanted to get an ice blended coffee drink. I had a large ice blended mocha drink. It tasted great and I enjoyed it for about an hour.

Short blog postings are another sign that Summer is getting closer.

March 2008 Visitors
March has been the best month ever for both visitors to the blog and for pages views as well. We had 1,298 visitors and 2,217 page views. I guess that most of the visitors were interested in old Woman of the Moment blog postings. That’s OK with me.

Woman of the Moment Encore
I know this is a good way to end the blog. Aiko Tanaka ended up as being the most popular Woman of the Moment during the January evaluation. It looks like the readers made a good choice.



Be well and stay happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home